Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for literally thousands of years. Today, in the western world, it’s being rediscovered as a powerful adaptogenic herb with a remarkable ability to balance and boost immune function. It also aids adrenal gland function, acts as a diuretic and dilates blood vessels. Astragalus can be used to boost the immune system in people who frequently suffer from infections such as colds. It can also be used in convalescence and to aid in cancer treatment and recovery from chemotherapy. Astralagus root has been used to infuse the body with energy, gain more strength, and enhance metabolism, which also makes the immune system stronger. Taken along with other immune system building herbs, this can be an effective way to stay well for the upcoming fall.
- Defend Yourself Against a Secondary Coronavirus Attack
- How to Avoid Catching the Coronavirus
- Making Positive Changes for 2020
- Six Great Herbs for Fighting Depression Naturally and the Research to Prove It!
- It’s Healthy Pumpkin Drink Time
- Warriors Use an Unconventional Super-Power to Win Games
- Nine Benefits from Taking Cold Showers
- Epidemic of Anxiety for College Students Doubles in Ten Years
- Allergies on the Rise in Marin County
- Super-Herb for your Health: Turmeric
- 5 Tips for Slowing Aging
- Setting Specific Goals
- 6 Tips to Avoid Overindulging for the Holidays
- High Levels of Stress Hormone Cortisol Impairs Thinking
- The Trouble With Dairy and Building Calcium in the Body